For a majority of people, gambling is a form of leisure and entertainment, but like with all past times this could get out of hand and can develop into an addiction.
All of the brands that we recommend are fully committed to protect their players from gambling addiction and underage gambling and carry a responsible gaming policy.
In order to avoid problems with gambling you should consider the following:
- Set yourself a budget for your gameplay
- Don’t try to recoup your losses as they may only increase
- Keep an eye on the frequency of your gameplay
- If you are on a winning streak, take occasional breaks
- Gambling is for entertainment purposes and isn’t a short term solution to “get rich quickly”
If you feel like you need some help with a gambling problem for yourself, a family member or a friend, you can seek free impartial advice from the following organizations: